Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a Little Bit I like To Call...

What a week!! I feel like I should be on Spring Break THIS week because so much happened over this past weekend. I went to Top of the Rock with Charlye, which is SUPER FUN and watching movies on Netflix (thank you, Sylvia). Monday I was on the Today Show THREE times :D :D and my parents and grandma saw me on TV. Heehee! I got to shake Al Rokers hand and Hoda was spotted too. It was really fun but really cold. It was 35 out and I didn't layer enough. So I left after Al did the weather. It's all good. I did it. Checked it off my list.

This week has gone by SO fast. Which is good, since I want Spring Break to start. But at the same time, I have SO much to do before I can do all my break stuff and I don't have enough time to do it all....or I do have enough time but I end up on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube instead of actually doing it. You pick which one. ;) But it's crazy. Because I have a lot of stuff due when I get back and I won't be around, I have to get it done now. I'm also trying to finish up my plans and figure out my financing for all of my destinations. On top of that, in about a week or so, my parents are going with Kayla Chandler to check out apartments so I'll have a place to live when I get back to AZ. So we've been apartment hunting online too. It's craaaazy! So much going on but SO fun.

I've also added another little thing to my list. I'm emailing Justin Bieber. Hahahaha! I send him a message on his YouTube once a day and title it "Message for the Day" each time. Maybe he'll catch on?? heehee. It's fun. I feel like we're pen pals or something. I just write to him about my day, ask how he is, like you would any other friend. It makes me feel like he's more human, "talking" to him so normally. I don't know. Maybe I'll start doing it for other celebs too. It's kinda fun!!

That's about it for now. OH! And my stomache problem I talked about earlier? It's worse than ever. SO BAD. I'm considering finding some sort of doctor or help that I could possibly check out. It feels awful. But I've noticed that whenever I eat fruit- especially oranges- I don't have a problem. But PAH-LEASE. I am NOT spending the rest of my life JUST eating fruit. Food is so good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment